Calculating Zakat carefully is a part of your obligation. Use Zakatcalc's free online Zakat calculator to calculate your Zakat. Create an account if you would like to save or download your Zakat calculation. Before your start, it will be helpful to have following ready for your personal or business assets.
- Sum of cash in hand including any foreign currrency.
- Online bank statements or in app bank statements for local and foreign currrency accounts. Postal statement may by few days out.
- Credit card statements.
- Weight of Gold and Silver or their value. You can add new field for different carat/karat. Perhaps buying a small digital kitchen scale will help or visit a jeweller.
- Current value of your pensions, shares, ISA & Trusts etc.
- Debts that are owed to you.
- Debts you owe to others.
- Utility bills and other payments which are due (arrears).
Each section has explanation about what should be added or excluded. You can add fields with custom name for your future reference.